The effective replacement for NVIDIA Update utility.
NVIDIA GeForce Experience is a collection of enhancements for owners of NVIDIA display adapters and graphics cards.
The program includes a number of useful utility, mainly for games. Namely, you can use GeForce Experience to optimize games and share your achievements online.
The application also includes utilities which keep your NVIDIA graphics drives up-to-date as well as tools to improve image quality and frame rate in-game. GeForce Experience scans the system for games and provides optimal settings configurations.
The preferences are customizable and the application can be set to update graphics drivers automatically, optimize for certain game titles and access application log files.
Automatic optimization of games
One area where NVIDIA GeForce Experience shines is the feature which scans the system for games that it can support the optimization of. In the main window, you're presented with games that have been detected on the system and will display recommended settings. These improvements can involve special effects, resolution, shading, shadows, texture filtering and advanced PhyX options that can be applied to the game.
New optimized settings that GeForce Experience recommends can be previewed by way of a game screenshot displaying the before and after effects.
Unfortunately for owners of older graphics cards, GeForce Experience is really only useful for people with newer graphics cards and can't take advantage of the improvements that have been made in graphics processing over the years.
All in all, NVIDIA GeForce Experience is an excellent tool to have for owners of GeForce display adapters and especially useful for gamers.
Features of GeForce Experience
- Integrates with Facebook, Twitch and YouTube.
- Ansel: Capture stunning in-game photos with 360 and HDR support.
- Audio Recorder: Capture microphone audio with your gameplay recordings.
- Battery Boost: Maximize battery life while gaming on laptops.
- Broadcasting: Stream games and share your content with friends.
- DirectX 12: Take advantage of the latest graphics technologies.
- Driver Updates: Keep drivers up to date for the best gaming experience.
- Freestyle: Customize your gaming experience with real-time Shogun Filters.
- Game Optimization: Automatically optimize game settings for performance and visual quality.
- Game Ready Drivers: Get the best performance and image quality in games.
- Instant Replay: Save your last 20 minutes of gaming with one click.
- NVIDIA Ansel RTX: Create stunning photos with ray-traced graphics.
- NVIDIA Highlights: Automatically capture epic moments in supported games.
- Recording: Capture and share gameplay highlights with just a few clicks.
- ShadowPlay Highlights: Automatically capture best gaming moments.
- Share: Easily upload screenshots to Facebook, YouTube and more.
Compatibility and License
GeForce Experience is provided under a freeware license on Windows from video tweaks with no restrictions on usage. Download and installation of this PC software is free and 188.8.131.52 is the latest version last time we checked.
What version of Windows can GeForce Experience run on?
GeForce Experience can be used on a computer running Windows 11 or Windows 10. It's only available as a 64-bit download.